Is an In-Person Session better than a Distance Session?
Do you treat children?
1. What is a Medical Intuitive? I am an alternative healthcare practitioner who uses my intuitive abilities to find and change the cause of a physical, mental, emotional or spiritual imbalances. In short an intuitive who focuses on healthcare, I work multidimensionally and remote view (intuitively look) inside the body to sense disorder imbalance, beliefs, feelings and so on.
2. What is Theta Healing? Part of my education included becoming a Theta Healing Practitioner, Theta Healing is a type of meditation that is like hypnotherapy, except you are completely conscious, and it requires your conscious participation and acceptance for changes to take place. It changes beliefs, thoughts, and programs that are no longer serving you. It may also change physical conditions.
The Theta brain wave is the same brain frequency of 4-7 cycles per second that is obtained during meditation and hypnotherapy. The Theta brain wave is between Delta and Alpha. The recipient of this modality may enter in and out of the Theta state too. For more information please visit the ThetaHealing page.
3. What is a Spiritual Healer or Spiritual Healing? Spiritual healing is when a person allows themselves to be a channel for the flow of light and transformative energy to flow through them. The energy comes from a spiritual source. For me the energy is channeled from the highest frequency of the All That Is and it is not related to or associated to any religion or religious beliefs.
4. How many custom sessions will I need? It largely depends on what you are wanting to achieve and what you are capable of, each person's spiritual journey and goal is unique, some people want a slight improvement of an existing condition whilst others are on a journey to the enlightened or Buddha consciousness.
The more sessions you get the easier it is to maintain the higher frequencies as your natural state, the more information can be integrated into your being and the more transformational change takes place.
Clients who are passionate about transforming and are capable of a lot of change may choose weekly sessions for a period of one or two years or partake in all the Themes offered. For others, new experiences, new information, and transformative change may require some time (usually about a month) to process; integration time may be needed before moving forward.
A minimum of three sessions is recommended for all clients and conditions. Results can be instantaneous; however, some issues that are more complicated will unravel and resolve over months or years because they are multilayered and so may need to be treated in layers.
5. Can I record my sessions? Yes.
6. Is an In-Person session better than a Distance Session? The results are dependent upon the individual rather than if the physical body comes into contact with needles or myself or not. It is a personal choice.
For Custom Sessions, if you live close by, a benefit to seeing me In-Person is we can obtain a TCM diagnosis, and I can issue you a receipt for acupuncture services that may be claimed back through your insurance provider.
In-Person visits may help those who are new to acupuncture become more familiar, intuitive, and sensitive to the acupoint activations and stimulation.
When you see me in person, cells talk to cells, and energy fields talk to energy fields. So when you are lying on the treatment table, I will place my hands on your arm. My cells have already figured out how to change certain conditions and vibrate at higher frequencies.
7. Do you treat children? Yes. However, the child has to genuinely desire the treatment and to understand that they are a part of the creative process. Their own thoughtful consideration and response is also required to questions and when giving consent for changes, (for example "Would you like to know what unconditional love feels like?" Yes/No)